Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

computation of sss contribution penalty of employer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
how to compute penalty in contribution by employer

View user profile

2 VOLUNTARY RESIGNATION on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:33 pm


Arresto Menor
Good afternoon:

i would liketo ask kung mag voluntary resignation ba eh walang makuhang separation pay from the employer, kahit na 18 years sa service?  thank you

View user profile

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
It is upon discretion of the company.  Yung makukuha mo lang eh gov't mandated salaries (13th month and last pay).

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum