Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pregnant employee

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pregnant employee on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:47 am

baymee03

Arresto Menor
I was sick for a couple of days, i informed that i will be absent. When i came back, i presented my medcert and sabi nila cnendan na daw nila ko ng return to work order. They also gave me a notice to explain, which i filled up. When it was my time to talk to HR, nalaman q n pinalitan nung trainer ung 1st page ng document n pinirmahan ko at inattach yung 2nd page na may pirma ko. Ano po ba pwede ko isampang kaso dun s trainer o s kumpanya?

View user profile

2 Re: Pregnant employee on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:35 pm

baymee03

Arresto Menor
Im a 7th month pregnant woman. I was sick for a couple of days, i informed that i will be absent. When i came back, i presented my medical certificate and my sup said i was already sent a return to work order which i did not receive. They gave me a notice to explainw, which i filled up. When it was my time to talk to HR, I found out that the 1st page document that I signed was different from the one presented to me, what made me mad was that they attached the 2nd page that had my signature on it. I have proof that it is different from what I signed. What charges can I file and where should I file it? Will it be under DOLE?

View user profile

3 Re: Pregnant employee on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:11 am

attyLLL

did you inform them that the 1st page was changed? what was changed in the first page? you should inform the HR in writing.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: Pregnant employee on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:45 am

baymee03

Arresto Menor
Yes, i informed them. But they sided with the trainer. They said that they will give me a new one but I still feel that they did something illegal by doing that. What do you think?

View user profile

5 Re: Pregnant employee on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:38 am

baymee03

Arresto Menor
Atty, humihingi ako ng copy nung sinubmit na inibang page. Dapat ko ba ilagay na for legal purposes?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum