Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Based from the copy of the final divorce judgment mu husband sent me from Canada, my husband is oblige to send child support and the amount is also stipulated there. He stopped sending the child support, what legal action can I do to compel my husband to obey with that child support?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum