Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Selling Tax Declaration Land (mana sa parents)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Ask ko lang po. May binebenta kc sa akin a partial of the whole land na naka tax dec lang. Pro ang owner ay magulang nila na namatay na. So yung Isang anak benta niya part ng share niya. Is it possible for me to have a new tax dec for that part ng lupa na benta nila? Then have a title? Di po kaya prob yung owner na namatay na?

Please help po.


View user profile

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
The best thing to do is to Divide first the property(judicial or extrajudicial partition) and have it be titled(assuming na rights lang ang hinahawakan ng parents or heirs) in the name of the seller-heir before assuming any responsibilities.


Just partition first the property whether judicial or extrajudicial then you will assume the RIGHTS over the partitioned property of the seller-heir, kaw na lng mag papa title on it into your name.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum