Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment and Adultery

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Annulment and Adultery on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:29 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Frankly speaking? only woman and gays should know about this stuff, those who don't have satisfaction with their sex life with their partners! I may be ignorant in this, as we never come to need one! See how healthy my sex life is with my partner? and yet you are surprised! You should at least do your best to satisfy your partner not pay attention with all sort of rubbish! Be more romantic and attentive maybe it will make a difference! If you find it difficult to take her back, why not set her free? I am sure you will find someone who is really meant for you. Why waste energy to people who are not worth it? There are lots of woman who are greatful to a honest and faithful man. When you come accross one, I am sure you will understand the feeling of being appreciated!

Also! the way you talk here, do you realise this is not just an adult site? there are young people who are members here too looking for some advice and yet they are reading all sort of rubbish here!
Have some decency!

View user profile

27 Re: Annulment and Adultery on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Anna9

Arresto Menor
Many couples use toys as part of a healthy sex life.Yes I am surprised that you don't know because whether or not you need one, you are an adult and shouldn't need to google it, that's all I'm saying.Dont get offended, I'm just really surprised. Anyway enough about that. I'm not holding on to her, I really want to be free of her and the truth is I've been ignoring her for awhile now because she is a waste of energy.What I would really like to know is how long the annulment process takes.

View user profile

28 Re: Annulment and Adultery on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:10 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by AWV on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

29 Re: Annulment and Adultery on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Anna9

Arresto Menor
I dont even know where to begin.In my last post i was not implying 'you NEED one' i said 'whether or NOT' which can also be translated as"even if you don't' the same goes for your other comments such as 'c..t' means this,'disgusting' means this..no it doesn't!English is my first language so dont try to educate me on something i already know! I was using those words in a colloquial context.Also its not 'you're AN ignorant" it is "you're ignorant".I never once said my wife uses a d@#$#,in that comment I told YOU to go sit on one for being uptight,which i later apologized for.You had no right to get mad at me for calling my wife lazy...she is!But by far the most ridiculous thing you have implied is that being religious equals 'decency' or 'my wife attended a convent school so im sure she's faithful' I hope she is as nice a lady as you say,but a religious upbringing doesnt guarantee a pious,decent person.What about the catholic priests who rape little boys?Are they decent? I'm sickened by people who think their faith makes them morally superior to everyone else.Yes i got aggressive earlier but that doesn't make me a 'big talker'.Anger is a natural human emotion,we all experience and feel the need to verbalize it sometimes.Don't assume that is the reason my marriage failed because it runs much deeper than that.By the way i didn't tell you to ask your friends that!!

View user profile

30 Re: Annulment and Adultery on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Anna9

Arresto Menor
Thanks for the link. Paternity fraud is going to be my ticket out of this mistake of a marriage.We have not lived together since I obtained the results of the test and found out the child is not mine,and I have done nothing to imply forgiveness to her.

View user profile

31 Re: Annulment and Adultery on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:37 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Anna9 wrote:I dont even know where to begin.In my last post i was not implying 'you NEED one' i said 'whether or NOT' which can also be translated as"even if you don't' the same goes for your other comments such as 'c..t' means this,'disgusting' means this..no it doesn't!English is my first language so dont try to educate me on something i already know! I was using those words in a colloquial context.Also its not 'you're AN ignorant" it is "you're ignorant".I never once said my wife uses a d@#$#,in that comment I told YOU to go sit on one for being uptight,which i later apologized for.You had no right to get mad at me for calling my wife lazy...she is!But by far the most ridiculous thing you have implied is that being religious equals 'decency' or 'my wife attended a convent school so im sure she's faithful' I hope she is as nice a lady as you say,
It doesn't mean you found a WHORE that all woman are the same as your unfaithful wife! It's your choice! You mentioned all sort of rubbish so its your doing not mine! 
You're like a broken record ungrateful BASTARD" 
Your marriage failed because you are an ARSEHOLE! That's all it is and maybe you are not good in bed that is the main reason your wife cheated on you! your dick is not big enough to please her that's why you use all sort of rubbish stuff! so get lost! This is for Fillipino who has problems with law, as you claimed you are not Filipino so why ask info from here? IDIOT!  Here's a penny and buy someone else to talk to!
I am blocking you now so bollocks someone else alright? affraid

View user profile

32 Re: Annulment and Adultery on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Attentionseeker

Prision Correccional
lol! isa na namang gunggong tulad ni Kano na may sakit sa utin!!! geek

View user profile

33 Re: Annulment and Adultery on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:30 pm

lilgriever01

Arresto Menor
geez..what kind of a man was that?

View user profile

34 Re: Annulment and Adultery on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:09 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
lilgriever01 wrote:geez..what kind of a man was that?
Who are you referring to? Rolling Eyes

View user profile

35 Re: Annulment and Adultery on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:51 pm

lilgriever01

Arresto Menor
Anna9

View user profile

36 Re: Annulment and Adultery on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:03 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
I see! he is tempermental and kept changing his attitude, that must be the reason his wife does not want to stick to him! Evil or Very Mad 

View user profile

37 Re: Annulment and Adultery on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:00 pm

srhvlz

Arresto Menor
hi po, ask ko lang po if approved na po yung bill na would make abandonment, infidelity, and abuse as a proof 'psychological incapacity'? thanks.

View user profile

38 Re: Annulment and Adultery on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:41 am

naillil zenabi

Arresto Menor
Anna9.....parang ang laki ng galit mo sa mundo, eh hindi ka naman sure kung yung nag post na yun ang ang wife mo?

View user profile

39 Re: Annulment and Adultery Today at 5:14 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum