Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

conjugal property (help po urgent)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 conjugal property (help po urgent) on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:01 pm

lilgriever01

Arresto Menor
attorneys..good day po..ask lang ako di po ba anything purchased after marriage is considered conjugal property. i have this problem kasi, me binili syang motorsiklo lately lang dito nakapark sa bahay before he went to manila.we are not in good terms now.nung thursday lng pumunta dito kapatid ng husband ko kukunin daw nila ung motorcycle para magpastencil at change oil.my husband didnt mention that to me kaya pinatawag ko sya only to know na may balak pala silang kunin sakin for good.i made the brother sign an acknowledgment letter permitting them to take the motorcycle for that purpose only and they will return it here. ngayon nagmatigas ang husband ko na hindi na isauli. im not after with the motorcycle ang sakin lang they will learn to respect me as the wife. parang pambabastos na po yun in my part. what can i do attorneys? i want to fight for my right as a wife. if pababayaan ko lang po yun they will continue to do it at parang kinonsente ko na rin sila.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum