Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nullification of Christian marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Nullification of Christian marriage on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:19 pm

miyaka08

Arresto Menor
I got married to my Christian husband on 2005without my parent's consent because I got pregnant. I was 21 during that time. We've been married for 8 years now but he is already in Taiwan. We still have communication, though, because of our children. He will be flying to Canada this year for his job and will stay there for good. He is living with her gf at the moment. He made me aware of his new girl and I understood since I know he only married me because of my situation during that time. How can I push for child support? ANother thing is, most of my friends are Muslim. I've been exposed to their tradition and rites and is planning to revert back to Islam as well. If I revert back to Islam, will my Christian marriage be nullified?

View user profile

2 Re: Nullification of Christian marriage on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:22 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
miyaka08 wrote:How can I push for child support?

Demand for support, or file a petition for support.

miyaka08 wrote:
ANother thing is, most of my friends are Muslim. I've been exposed to their tradition and rites and is planning to revert back to Islam as well. If I revert back to Islam, will my Christian marriage be nullified?

Cannot be nullified. Change of religion or belief is not one of the modes in extinguishing marriage ties.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum