Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pls help, need more advice and idea... for my children

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi... Im a mother of 2.. Its a long story but to shorten this one.. I filed a custody case against my husband 2003, and the temporary custody granted to me 2005 but my husband and 2 kids dissappear. That time my children are just 5 and 6 years old so it should be in my custody. The court issued warrant of arrest for the hiding my children. The bail is only when He will turn over my 2 children to me. After 8 years of hiding it to me, they came out for my husband cant no longer take them to school. But my 2 children ask favor to me to dissmiss the case against their father. As a mother of them, I want to give them want they want. And they said that they are going to turn over the kids to me. But the problem is.... They are not willing to go with me. My husband dont have work, my eldest son stopped 2 years from school... What would happened if they are going to turn it over to me but my children are 14 and 13 years old aready, and the court would listen if where they want to stay? Of course for 8 years, te attachement is with the father. Sure, they will going back to thir father. But, their father dont have work and I do have work. What should I do? The children are with the father still and since he dont have work, I will be the one who will support? What a lucky person would my husband be if its the case? He hide it for over 8 years and when he came out I will support as if nothing happened where I could almost die and got crazy? What should I do? I do really hate my husband so much! I cant even take to face Him.. I dont know what could I do to Him... 8 years are too much to wait... Pls help, what should I do.. I have a lawyer and the sister of my husband is His lawyer too. I need more advice... Its more painful at this time and I dont know if I could still handle this situation of mine. Thanks a lot and more power!

View user profile


why not ask your lawyer how to enforce the warrant

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum