Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal advice on my case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 legal advice on my case on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:14 pm

prblm girl

Arresto Menor
Good day po!I have this problem po I owe someone we were friends for 8 years and I owe them $700 while the other one is cost po ng ipad. nagkahiwa hawalau po kmi kc ayaw nila sa naging asawa ko kaya po ngaun ginigipit nila po ako.pina barangay po nila ako for that utang.binayaran ko sila po half ng ipad and 100 sa isa po.the nagkasundo na every month is $100 at mapadala po lahat ng gamit ko pero wala po sila ginawang aksyon.kaso ngaun po wala pa po ko trabaho at bumabalik balik po sila sa barangay sa ngaun po andito po ko sa bahay ng asawa ko mga twice na po sila pumunta ng barangay pero di po ko nkikipagkita.pwede po ba ako makasuhan dahil dun?salamat po sa tulong nio..

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum