Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

extra judicial for motor vehicle

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 extra judicial for motor vehicle on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:19 pm


Arresto Menor
patulong po, ano po ang dapa gawin para maiilipat po sa pangalan ko ang 2 sasakyan ng namayapa kong tatay,may isa po akong kapatid ay immigrant na sa us pati yung mother ko ay nandun po

View user profile

2 Re: extra judicial for motor vehicle on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm


you will have to settle the estate of your father and pay estate tax. the bir will issue a certificate authorizing registration and the car can be transferred to the heirs.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum