i just want to ask if pwede ba aqng mka resign within my contract period? due to my health condition..
can i resign within my contract period?
2 Re: can i resign within my contract period? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:54 am
3 Re: can i resign within my contract period? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:44 pm
I'm a fresh Grad last March 2013. Now, I was employed by a Montessori School. We are considered Teacher Trainee and employee as well and so I signed a contract stating:
1. I will undergo Montessori training as a school meaning free and the school will provide allowances.
2. The Training will consist of:
*PART 1: April to May 2013
*PART 2: JANUARY 2013
*PART 3: APRIL - MAY 2014
* 1 year internship starting June 2013 - March 2014
* 1 year service June 2014 - March 2015
It is also stated in the contract that if I quit, I will be paying 300K PESOS worth of Scholarship. Also, if you intend to quit in the middle, I need to pay for the actual damages for that period of time.
Unfortunately, they did not provide me of the signed contract. Now, I left the school last May 30, 2013 due to my back pain. I already presented medical certificate stating of the severity of my back pain and needs rehabilitation. When I informed them last May 30, 2013 about me quitting, they said that I need to pay my resignation letter and med cert stating I'm not fit to work. But my doctor didn't gave me one and my back pain is really unbearable so I failed to pass the resgination letter and med cert.
Now, I received a letter from the school last July 1, 2013. It was written last June 7, 2013 asking me to come back for else I will pay 111,000 pesos for the actual damages. They provided me the copy of expenses.
My questions are:
1. If I will give my resignation letter and medical certificate, is this will still be considered as Breach of contract?
2. If it is still Breach of Contract, do I need to pay for 111,000 pesos?
3. I don't have the means to pay the school. What should I do?
4 Re: can i resign within my contract period? on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:57 pm
and also i have a cash bond so i wanna know if i can also get my cash bond after i resign without finishing my contract?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum