Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need some advise attorneys

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need some advise attorneys on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:53 pm


Arresto Menor
ive been deprived from support and my husband wont permit me to work abroad. im planning to still go bringing my child with me without my husband's consent..what case can he file against me? he can still have his visitation rights if he is willing to go there. would it be considered as abandoning my husband? i know i have my right to work but he just won't let me or else masisira daw kami. please i need some advise

View user profile

2 Re: need some advise attorneys on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:26 pm


you have the right to work and bring your child.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum