Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

long distance marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 long distance marriage on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:23 am

Arresto Menor
helo, im currently married to a british guy for almost 2 years but he is in UK and im still here in Manila. I'm not sure if i have to file a case because i caught him chatting with another girl in facebook and whenever i talked to him about that girl he just say nothing to worry about, and to be jealous. The problem is how will i know if he is not chatting anymore with that girl if we dont live even living together. We got denied a visit visa but we dont qualify for a spouse UK visa this time because we didnt qualify. He said he wont risk his money moving here with me if we dotn get along on simple things but we havent tried living together yet he already is claiming in advance. Hope someone can help pls. im in danger now.Sad

View user profile

2 Re: long distance marriage on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:46 am

Reclusion Perpetua
So sorry to say! kapag na denied ang spouse visa application mo wala ka ng magagawa! Dahil ang UKBA (UK Boarder Agency) ay very thoughrough na sa mga applikante ngayon. In order to qualify for a spouse visa your spouse should have enough income and not claiming any benefits. Kasi mahigpit na ngayon ang pag process sa mga immigrant ng UK. Hindi na ganun kadali kumuha ng visa sa UK ngayon dahil marami ng na dedeny. Unfortunately and sad to say, although you are married to him, you cannot live with him in UK unless he decided to live with you in the Philippines.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum