Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi good evening. I'm a wife and a mother of 2 kids. let me tell a brief story about us before i proceed with my problem.

Last 2010, Me and my boyfriend was having difficulties in our relationship. regardless that we already had a son which is 4 yrs old that time. He had an affair or a new girlfriend. they were about 3 months together and he got this woman pregnant.

on 2010, before the baby was born they have issues, fight a lot and later on broke up. He wasn't even there when the baby was born and haven't had his last name on the child's birth certificate. but when the baby was about 4 months old the woman left their daughter to him, visits her sometimes and then never. so he took care of their daughter and supports her also with the help of a maid.

on 2011, we got back together. i am living with him again with our child. but that time their maid was leaving so who will took care of both child. their family friend liked his daughter and visits her and often bring her to their home since she was a baby took his daughter and they said that they will take care of her. so he visits his daughter always but when he got a job he visits during his spare time every Saturday. on that year the other woman filed a case against him: violence against women and children; she said that he hurt her physically causing her cervix to open. but as my boyfriend remembered he never hurt her they had a fight because he want to leave this woman and the woman was not letting him and blocking the door. her cervix was opened because the baby was huge and they had a prenatal check up about it. the problem is the medical records was lost. is it possible for us to get it from the clinic as a proof or do we have to have the woman's authorization which we know that she will not give or we can just ask a letter from the court so we can get the records? PLS HELP! this case was not pursued because back then they both decided they will not attend the hearing until on 2012 the woman decided to pursue the case again because she knows that me and my boyfriend got back together.

on 2012, we decided to get married and had another son. the woman demands us of what she called dencio perwisio of P250,000. how on earth can we get that amount of money?
she was threatening us of filing another case of abandonment or child support because she said that it was 2 months since he last visited their child. we cannot visit their child because they were out of town or gone somewhere else and he was busy at the office that he still reports at work until weekends. and also we had financial problems as well, like milk of the baby,tuition fees because our son is now 6 yrs old and in grade 1, our home bills,food etc. how can we prevent her from filing another case, and is it possible to file another case if you still have an ongoing one? my husband was not even in the birth certificate and the woman seldom visits her child didn't gave support and not on her custody. she was living alone and sometimes with a new boyfriend. how can we fight back? PLS HELP!.

THANK YOU for understanding. Hoping to hear from you soon. God Bless!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum