Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there any way I can sue my former employer??

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Is there any way I can sue my former employer?? They're giving me a hard time with my last pay. Plus, no SSS contribution is remitted in my SSS for almost a year! I tried reaching out by merely asking and making a follow up to the HR of the company but she's not replying to any of my emails, mas may time pa siya magcomment sa facebook! It supposed to be a severance pay which I expected it to be issued to me in full but i got the pay in halves! not actually in halves since mali mali ung computation! And it's been two months since I left the company. They're really really getting into my nerves and I would actually want a legal advice for this, just for them to have the dose of their own medicine. But I wanna know if it's possible muna. Any advice??

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum