Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheated by husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cheated by husband on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:06 am

Jang

Arresto Menor
Hi Mr. Atty.,

Good day! Gusto ko lamang po magtanung kasi Di ko na alam Gagawin ko bout sa asawa ko na nagtratarabaho ngayon sa Singapore, nalaman ko po DaHil my ngmessage skin s Facebook na meron na dw po syang kinakasama na babae ngaun s Singapore. At nalaman ko din s Knya na totoo rin at minsan naka chat ko yung babae. Ang tanong ko po ngaun atty. balak ko pong magpunta s Singapore na Di ko pinapaalam s Knya at Kung sakali na mahuli sila na magkasama pede ko ba silang ipahuli s police kahit nasa ibang bansa pa kami. Ano po ung pwedeng kaso ang ifile ko s knla Kung sakali at madedeport po ba cla?
Please give me an advice Kung ano po dapat kong gawin.

Salamat!

View user profile

2 Re: Cheated by husband on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:05 pm

attyLLL

you are going to look up laws of singapore

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Cheated by husband on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Jang

Arresto Menor
Thank you atty.
God bless you!

View user profile

4 Re: Cheated by husband on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:02 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
As far as I know base on my friend's case in Singapore, if you are a citizen of the other country and you wanted to sue your spouse for commiting adultery/concubinage, If the person who is involve is a Singapore Citizen, you can sue them under Singapore law for commiting adultery/concubinage. But if your wife/husband's lover is another Filipina/Filipino, bring your marriage certificate and approach the Philippine embassy and report them that you intended to sue them ensure you have enough evidence and they may cooperate with you as all Filipinoes has records at the Philippine Embassy and they can easily find them through Ministry of Manpower to the extend they can deport them and continue the case in the Philippines. You have to take action ASAP as Filipinoes are entitled to take Citizenship in Singapore if they have been living there for more than 6 years for those who are not married to Singapore Citizen, and 2 years for those who are married to Singapore Citizen.
http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=132#eligibility

If they change their Citizenship to Singapore and did not take dual Citizenship then you cannot sue them under Philippine jurisdiction anymore, as they are already Singapore Citizen and will be protected under Singapore law.

Also bear in mind, technically, there's divorce in Singapore, if your spouse is already a Citizen of Singapore and separated to you for more than 3 years, he will then has right to divorce you
http://www.singaporedivorcelawyer.com.sg/expat-divorce/

The best thing to do, you are better off to sue him for abandonment and claim for maintenance that will have a good standing in the court. Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

View user profile

5 Re: Cheated by husband on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Jang

Arresto Menor
My husband lover is also Filipina.

View user profile

6 Re: Cheated by husband on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:27 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Well then, how long your husband have been living in Singapore? Is it long enough for him to obtain the Singapore Citizenship? If not you can still pursue it. Do you two have children?

View user profile

7 Re: Cheated by husband on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Jang

Arresto Menor
He's working in Singapore 1 year 5 months as salesman. We have 1 child 8 years old.

View user profile

8 Re: Cheated by husband on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:40 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
If you can afford to go to Singapore better do it ASAP! and bring your certified marriage certificate from NSO and approach the Philippines Embassy and submit your MC for their own records. Ask for an assistance so they can tell you where your husband live if you don't know yet Ministry of Manpower will have the records and addresses of every OFW in Singapore.

Jang wrote:He's working in Singapore †1 year 5 months †as salesman. We have 1 child 8 years old.

View user profile

9 Re: Cheated by husband on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Jang

Arresto Menor
Ok thank you so much sir, I'll be there as soon as possible! Godbless

View user profile

10 Re: Cheated by husband on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:59 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Good luck in this! fight for yours and your child's rights! But don't get involve in physical fight with your husband's lover, as Singapore law is very strict on people's fighting physically, they can put you in jail for that, so be calm dealing with the situation. okay?

View user profile

11 Re: Cheated by husband on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:05 pm

Jang

Arresto Menor
Yes I know my limitations sir.Smile can I file also a case againsts the lover of my husband?

View user profile

12 Re: Cheated by husband on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:09 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
If you have enough evidence then go for it! adultery case is not difficut to prove in Singapore in comparison to Philippines law, If the police caught them living in the same house, they can verify this for you. Keep your finger crossed that you can prove they live in the same accomodation as couples.

View user profile

13 Re: Cheated by husband on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Jang

Arresto Menor
Some Friend of kabit ng asawa ko they told me they are already living in one house in Singapore. So this time I need to fight my rights and my child rights!

View user profile

14 Re: Cheated by husband on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:47 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Go! and get them! bounce

View user profile

15 Re: Cheated by husband on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Jang

Arresto Menor
Thanks for the advice! Godbless you!

View user profile

16 Re: Cheated by husband on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:09 am

Jang

Arresto Menor
Hi atty.

DI po ako nakapunta Ng Singapore kasi wla pong time at very busy ang mga employer.
Ang balak ko nlng po ngaun ay magfile Sa pilipinas ano po ba ang Kaso na pede kong I file Sa knya atty At ano po MGA kelngan kong evidence pra maprove tlga na Meron Xang BABAE?
Thanks!

View user profile

17 Re: Cheated by husband Today at 11:05 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum