I have a friend with family problems, due to his wife. So they had to sale the house at a very cheap price I add. Now the buyer has paid them the down payment which was 50k and the developer the balance of 800k+. the saler is still owed 500k, but the buyer has ask to wait until the title is in his name before he pays that. Problem is my friend TOLD ME FLAT OUT " WHAT HE COLD DO IF HE WANTED" LATER HE TOLD ME "WHAT HIS WIFE WANTS TO DO" AND NOW HE HAS SAID WHAT HE HAS TOLD HIS WIFE TO DO. AND THAT IS SALE THE HOUSE AGAIN GET AS MUCH AS YOU CAN THEN LEAVE THE COUNTRY NEXT DAY. I personal think that is allll wrong. as I know it they are waiting for the title to come. this should take a total of 8month, at least thats what the developer tell us. and as it stand's they are also looking for someone to buy the house for the second time. I happen to know the first buyer. he's not a friend but he did a fair deal. What is it I shall do if anything.