Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PROCESS NG PAG AMPON NG KAMAG ANAK on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:36 pm


Arresto Mayor
Hello po Atty.

My fiancee wants to adopt a child which actually is his niece. What are the procedures and documentation that should be done?
Gusto po namin na kami un maging parents nung bata, na 4 years old na rin ngayon. The child has name and registered already.

Is it possible po ba?

View user profile

2 Re: PROCESS NG PAG AMPON NG KAMAG ANAK on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:42 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
It is possible, but long process. There will be consultations and counseling sa part nyo at ng biological parents ng bata, papers works and court hearing. First step is to approach DSWD or any authorized social service agency para ma-i-guide kayo sa mga dapat gawin.

View user profile

3 Re: PROCESS NG PAG AMPON NG KAMAG ANAK on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:51 pm


somewhere in this forum, i posted a list of documentary requirements for adoption.

the mot important of the requirements is consent from the parents.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum