Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supporta ng AMA sa anak

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Supporta ng AMA sa anak on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:05 pm


Arresto Menor
tanong lg po ako if paano mag file ng isng legal way paano supurtahan ng ama ang anak ko.

hindi po kami kasal pero nka pirma po sya sa birth certificate ng anak ko. i have the original cpy.

and im asking po sa father na kahit konti magbigay xa dahil hindi po kaya ng sweldo ko ag everday expenses namin lalo na po ngayon na nag aaral na po ag anak namin..
seaman po ag tatay ng anak ko and he told me na magbibigay lg xa if dadalhin ko ag anak niya sa lugar nila in which i find it so unfair sa part namin dahil malayo po ag lugar nila bacolod po kmi ng anak ko at cla ay iloilo. hindi na po ako nakikipag communicate sa kanila for a year na.

as far as i know he should give suppot to his daughter financially and presence nya sa anak niya.

View user profile

2 Re: Supporta ng AMA sa anak on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:41 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Send a demand letter for financial support for your child, if he will not comply file economic abuse case under RA9262.

View user profile

3 Re: Supporta ng AMA sa anak on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:18 pm


Arresto Menor

View user profile

4 Re: Supporta ng AMA sa anak on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:35 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi, panu po kung d nkapangalan yung bata sa tatay at wala syang pirma. Is it possible to file a case? Yung tatay po married with two kids. Hope for your reply soon! Thanks!

View user profile

5 Re: Supporta ng AMA sa anak on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:28 pm


you can, but you will have to show proof that he is the father.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum