Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

family case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 family case on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:53 pm


Arresto Menor
hi good afternoon... i want to consult my case... i am married with a 7 year old son, i am based in abu dhabi and my son is with my mother back in the Philippines. my husband and I are separated for almost 4 years now(although not legally, haven't filed an annulment yet). My husband has not been supporting my son financially since we separated. He is based in Qatar now as he is working there. I have decided to ask for financial support from him as i realized it's my son's right and his obligation. His family gets the chance to take my son in their house over the weekends regularly. Should i do this legally, i mean, be it in writing or just speak to him about it. I haven't been talking to him since we ended. please advice me how i should handle this matter. thanks...

View user profile

2 Re: family case on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:50 pm


talk to him first then formalize your agreement in writing. here is a good resource from australia. i wish it were as specific in the philippines:

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum