Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child is not using her father's name ask for support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

han_nah12

Arresto Menor
Hi, goodafternoon. This is regarding my husband's scenario. He had another child from another woman but is not carrying his last name. And my husband did not sign any papers acknowledging his child. The mother demands of support. But we're not capable of giving such amout because we have 2 kids. 6yrs old studying and a 5 month old baby. What can we do? Thanks a lot. Hope to hear from you soon!

View user profile

carl434

Arresto Mayor
He had another child from another womanso he knows its his child and he didn't sign at the time coz he knew he had to support it. Well if he know its his child then he gotta support it. why wouldn't he? oh him having 2 other children just wouldn't fly. but you can try.

View user profile

Anna9

Arresto Menor
He should have thought of that before laying down and making a baby with another woman.that child has every right to be acknowledged by his father

View user profile

han_nah12

Arresto Menor
Hi, thanks for the reply. We are giving support to the child when she was a baby she was living here. Another relative get her fron us be ause we cannot take care 3 children. Bec my husband is always in the office. And me taking care of a baby and my eldest son who goes to school. It's been 3 weeks that we haven't visited the child because my husband is busy even on us he doesn't have time. And also the relatives and the child were always out of town or gone somewhere else. We told them that we can only visit every saturday. The baby was not even on her mother's custody at first she left the baby to my husband when it was about 3 months and never visits. The mother was living alone or sometimes with another boyfriend. The child doesn't even know her but now demands of filing a case of abandonement. Can she lose custody? Or if ever it is only us or my husband will have the right over the child?. Can i ask another question? Because the mistress filed a case to my husband last 2011. She said that she was physically hurt by my husbnand when she was pregnant bec my husbnd tries to get away from her and went back to us. She was then blocking the door and they had a fight. She said that her cervix was opened bec of the abuse. As my husbnd rememembered they had a prenatal check up about that and the doctor said that the baby was huge. He kept the medical records but now was lost. So we are trying to get the records from the clinic as a proof that she was lying. And the miatress demand us of 250,000 total damages.. How can we win the case? Hope for your reply soon. Thanks a lot!

View user profile

attyLLL

if the man doesn't acknowledge the child, it falls upon the mother that he is the father.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

han_nah12

Arresto Menor
Thanks for the reply. So can she demand? Or is it based on how much can we give?. What if the father denies of the child? What will happen? Thanks!

View user profile

han_nah12

Arresto Menor
Xenxia n po if makulit ako. Pag pina dna test po pwede b yung mother gumastos kxe po sya nmn ngpipilit. Ngbbgay nmn po kme ska bumibisita d lng sya kuntento. Wala po tlga kme mbbgay kxe ngkukulang din po kme sa gastusin. Anu po pwedeng grounds kung kme nmn po mggfile laban sknya na nang ggulo po sya ngttxt at ngmmura po sa txt. May laban po ba kme kxe yung anak po nya wala nmn sa puder nya khit nung baby pa. Khit po may work sya at bahay d nya magawang kuhanin anak nya. Sa dna po sya nlng po pwede gumastos? Wala po kme pampa dna. Wala nmn po sya proof n anak nya kxe po wala sa birth cert at d inacknowledge dna lng mkkpagpatunay. If ever po pwede bng mawalan ng custody yung nanay para kme lng po ang merong karapatan sa bata?. Salamat po!

View user profile

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
han_nah12 wrote:Xenxia n po if makulit ako. Pag pina dna test po pwede b yung mother gumastos kxe po sya nmn ngpipilit. Ngbbgay nmn po kme ska bumibisita d lng sya kuntento. Wala po tlga kme mbbgay kxe ngkukulang din po kme sa gastusin. Anu po pwedeng grounds kung kme nmn po mggfile laban sknya na nang ggulo po sya ngttxt at ngmmura po sa txt. May laban po ba kme kxe yung anak po nya wala nmn sa puder nya khit nung baby pa. Khit po may work sya at bahay d nya magawang kuhanin anak nya. Sa dna po sya nlng po pwede gumastos? Wala po kme pampa dna. Wala nmn po sya proof n anak nya kxe po wala sa birth cert at d inacknowledge dna lng mkkpagpatunay. If ever po pwede bng mawalan ng custody yung nanay para kme lng po ang merong karapatan sa bata?. Salamat po!

The mother can ask for support, but she need to prove that your husband is the real father. problema na nya yun kung paano nya papatunayan. if she want to do it by DNA test, hindi nya kayo maaring pilitin na kayo ang magshoulder ng gastos.

View user profile

han_nah12

Arresto Menor
Ok po. Maraming salamat..

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum