Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

custody of the child

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 custody of the child on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Arresto Menor
good day po,

one and a half year ago my husband told me that we can get her cousin daughter and place our name as her parents cause as of now we don’t  have a child, .the child grows with me as my daughter,i care and love her as my own .just now ,my husband told me that the child he brought was really his owned , he have a relationship with another woman..he ask for my forgiveness cause he cant take anymore the knowing now the biological mother blackmailing my husband if he will not reply to his text and seeing her she will get her daughter to us. eventually she always do that for almost  one and half year already as my husband told me on his confession to me.same scenario if my husband will reply to her text she just tell my husband its ok to have there child with him for the purpose that my husband can support the thing after given birth she also write a note to my husband to give the child to us and that she will not bother my husband. she even has a monthly allotte from my husband even the child is in our home. im very lost knowing now that the child i cared and loved was from my husband lovers but i do forgive my of now my husband want to straight it up telling the girl he doesnt want tany relationship to her. question 1. can my husband be the custody of his owned child over her first place they is an adultery happening without my knowledge. 2.if worse comes she can have the custody, dont know that my daughter be not terrified knowing another mother in her life.that hurts me much. one thing, can i file a case to the girl who had a relationship with my husband? thanks in advance..eager to know what is the right solution ...thanks

Last edited by piamarie2002 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addtional s only and question)

View user profile

2 Re: custody of the child on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:25 pm

as long as you don't lie, you don't have to admit anything that she is claiming to be true. as far as the birth certificate states you are the mother, and that is a strong legal presumption to be true.

she'd have to get a DNA test to prove her claim, and you can fight that. she might not even have the resources to pay for it.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: custody of the child on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Arresto Menor
thanks for the reply. may i asked how can we fight her even there's a DNA testing to my daughter. she said if i will file a case to her she also file for kidnapping the child which is not true, at first place she even have a letter that she gave the child to us..

forever thankful..

View user profile

4 Re: custody of the child on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
I doubt that she can win the case over you! First, by giving up the child and put it in writing is a strong evidence of not wanting the responsibility for her child's care. meaning she has given up being a mother to her child. Second, the child birth certificate declare's you are the mother is another evidence of her agreeing to the arrangement. DNA will only matters if those previous claims are not true. So if it is all true, she may not have a claim to have the child back, since the father is your husband.
If you sue your husband's lover for concubinge, your husband will be involve in this beause she can't do it alone.
Concubinage because it is your husband who is married and having an affair and adultery is for a woman who is married having an affair.

View user profile

5 Re: custody of the child on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:18 pm

Arresto Menor
good day! i have one question the mistress threaten us that she will file for simulation of life birth and no adaptation paper in our end. Can anyone discuss me what do you mean by that ? And is it applicable to our end that my husband is the father .. and i just know that now ..please enlighten us..thank you..

View user profile

6 Re: custody of the child Today at 1:13 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum