Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Concubinage vs. Sue the Mistress?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Concubinage vs. Sue the Mistress? on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:15 am

Arresto Menor
Hello! Ask ko lang which is better to do? To file for an annulment or sue the mistress? My father have mistress for almost seven years . Last last year It already came to the point that he left home and live with her mistress for almost a month. He also use drugs which allegedly the girl supply to her. My mother wanted to give it another shot so she accepted my father back home. So what she did she talked to the mistress and negotiate all things and the girl signed an agreement that she will leave my father alone ( n.b the girl is also married but her husband tolerate all these to happen coz my father already support his family.) but she didn't adhere to it obviously.

Recently my mother left home kasi she can't take it all.
We already talked to our father about this but
the worst part of it was my father never admit that he did all of these. What a douche!

As to evidence: we don't have photos or and videos to prove it all, but many of our whole community know all of these things cause the girl went to our town and they publicly show their relationship.

A. Which is better to file for an annulment? Or can we file concubinage( i've heard we need a strong evidence here to establish)
B.can we sue the mistress?
C. Can I sue my father? As a daughter? For moral damage? etc.

What should we do? or any suggestion what proper action we should take? Thank You and Godbless!

View user profile

2 Re: Concubinage vs. Sue the Mistress? on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Arresto Menor
Help me Please! Thanks!

View user profile

3 Re: Concubinage vs. Sue the Mistress? on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:15 pm

first, whatever case you file, you will need evidence. especially since your father will deny it.

2nd, re concubinage, separation or annulment, only your mom can initiate that. what does she want to do?

you can file a complaint for damages, but again, be ready with evidence.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: Concubinage vs. Sue the Mistress? on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Arresto Menor
What kind of strong evidence po is needed that we can use to sue the mistress? Photos? how bout voice recordings of their flirty telephone conversation? is it consider wiretapping? kasi it happened na nakaloud speaker yung tel.conve nila one time.though not that loud yung voice nung girl you can hear the voice of the girl sa background.

View user profile

5 Re: Concubinage vs. Sue the Mistress? on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Arresto Menor
My mom wanted legal separation she considers annulment but she's hesitating baka daw sa tagal ng process.. She wanted to be seperated for pece of mind and She wanted to take posession of the family home. You think atty.what is the best thing we should do?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum