Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

credit card

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 credit card on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:29 am


Arresto Menor


Gud am po, ask ko lang po sana kung may kaso po b if ever n hindi ko mabayaran yung credit card ko amounting to P15,000.. nawalan kase ako ng work and until now hirap p rin akong makahanap ng trabaho kaya wala p po akong maibayad... hindi rin nman ako makapag promise kung kelan ko sya maisesetle... panay tawag sa akin ng bank na ipapasa n daw nila s legal ung about d2... pwede po b akong makulong? help me pls...

View user profile

2 Re: credit card on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:20 am


please post in the free legal advice forum. but don't change business and residential address without informing the credit card company else you will be made liable for fraud under access devices regulations act.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum