Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to file abandonment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how to file abandonment on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:18 am


Arresto Menor
magandang umaga po!!! paano po ba magfile nang abandonment, kasi po ung ama anak ko hindi po nagbibgay sustento s bata, 2yrs na po, wala rin na po kami communication,pero po nakapirma ama anak ko sa birthcert bata...anu po maganda kung gawin para po ung apelyido anak ko ay mapalitan ko sa apelyido ko...hindi po kami kasal...

Maraming salamat po...

View user profile

2 Re: how to file abandonment on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:51 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
File a case in violation of RA 9262 on the grounds of Economic Abuse. Ang paggamit ng apelyido ay di mo karapatan, bagkus ito ay karapatan ng anak mo.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum