Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can i file a case of Adultery and Estafa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Can i file a case of Adultery and Estafa on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:29 am


Arresto Menor
My exboyfriend borrowed my cellphone and money when we were still together. That was about half a year ago, And the reason we broke up is because i found out he had a wife which he never told me about, and obviously we have already done "it" can i file a case of adultery for that? because he basically lied to me to get into my pants without telling me he was already married, and a case of estafa because he has yet to return the money he borrowed and the phone? though there was no written contract and when and if he will return the money and phone it was an oral commitment.

Also i asked him to return it and payback earlier this day and he texted me with "magingat ka sa pag aaccuse mo make sure meron ka evidence" so basically he's saying that he wont pay me back.

Please help what kind of legal action should i take, i have been traumatized by that incident and i dont know what to do.

View user profile

2 Re: Can i file a case of Adultery and Estafa on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:05 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Just file estafa, forget about adultery because you are not the legal wife.

As to the evidences, well, its difficult to prove that claim of money due to unwritten transactions. For the cellphone, a proof of ownership is enough, like receipt that you bought the phone.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum