Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

economic abuse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 economic abuse on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:20 pm


Arresto Menor
My son is an illegitimate child pero he is carrying his father's last name.Nakapirma rn xa sa BC ng bata.My son is nw *yrs old. Almost  2yrs now na naghiwalay kami for good nung tatay niya who is working as OFW sa uae. Nagkaroon na rin siya ng asawa dun recently. Dati nagpapadala pa siya ng konti sa anak ko pero simula nung nagkaanak cla last yr nung asawa niya hindi na siya nagsusuporta sa anak ko.And his wife told me buhayin ko raw mag isa yung bata. Now ive decided to file a case against him sa OWWA for child support. may pag-asa po ba ganitong kaso? Salamat. God Bless.

View user profile

2 Re: economic abuse on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:40 pm


owwa might contact him for you.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum