Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR CHILD on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Arresto Menor
Good Day! I just have a few questions and clarifications to ask and any replies would be of great help.
Almost six years ago i had a girl pregnant, i was then 22 and decided that despite the fact that i am not intimately inlove with her i should take responsibility of the damage i have caused. So I did. Marriage was not our priority then as I had then a very limited source of income and both my side and her side agreed the we get married when we have enough savings. From the first year of our life together, week will never past that we never had a fight or argument, it goes for almost 3-4 times a week. I am not that very kind i admit, but I am sure i do not start the fight. She is so jelous of everything, o should i say anyone. So every night i begged her to stop being jelous, and change that kind of attitude, and just focus on the child. Our child by the way is a girl. 5 years old now. 3 years have passed and I didn't see any changes, so our arguments goes on and on.

On our four year and half, i met a girl. I wont say i tried hard to make spaces between the two of us because that would be a lie though i did tried to ignore my feelings for the girl. I was worried then about what will happen, to me and to my child. So what i tried to do in desperation is to ask my child's mother to marry me, (ung tipong makasal lang sana kami kahit kami kami lang.) to my surprise, her replies wasn't what i expected. Sabi nya nakakahiya na daw sa pamilya nya dahil naghintay na ng matagal para makasal kami. i was so disappointed and so discouraged then. Hindi ko masabi sa kanya ung totoong dahilan na natatakot ako sa nararamdaman ko kaya gusto kong magpakasal kami. Hindi ko inaasahan pero talgang minahal ko na ung girl. Then 1 day we had a big fight. And out of anger, nasabi ko sa kanyang hindi ko sya mahal, even from the beginning, at gusto ko ng itigil ang relasyon namin. Nagalit sya syempre, nagkagulo kami. Hinatid ko po sya sa kanila at kinausap ang mga magulang at kapatid nya, sinabi ko ung totoo at kahit paano naintindihan ako ng mga kapatid nya dahil kilala naman nila ang kapatid nila. Sinabi ko na ako ang magsusustento sa bata sa lahat ng pangangailangan nya.

Months after inakit kong magpakasal ung girl at nagpakasal po kami. Ngaun, pinatawag po ako ng nanay nung anak ko at gusto magkausap kami sa harap ng abogado para daw may fix na usapan kung magkano ang dapat kong isustento sa anak ko.

Ito po ang tanong ko, may karapatan po ba ang nanay ng anak ko na magpresyo kung magkano ang dapat na ibigay ko sa anak ko? Hindi ko naman napapabayaan ung anak ko from the start na naghiwalay kami at tuloy tuloy ang communication namin ng anak ko (tinatawagan ko po sya sa cp at pinupuntahan once a week). Ngaun po na haharap kami sa huwes, ano ano po ang mga karapatan ko at dapat gawin? kung hihingi ba sila ng labis sa kakayahan ko ay dapat kong sundin? Hindi po kami nakasal nung nanay ng anak ko at kasal na kami ngaun ng asawa ko.

Maraming Salamat po at pasensya na sa mahabang pagbabasa.

Sana po ay may makatulong sa akin.

Sa 19 po ang schedule ng meeting namin.

View user profile

2 Re: FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR CHILD on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Arresto Menor
Hello, i think the decision for support is depend on your income and expenses of your child.

View user profile

3 Re: FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR CHILD on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Arresto Menor
Thanks lovingmommy! Does that mean that they dont have the power to demand me the price they want? And who will do the calculations?

View user profile

4 Re: FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR CHILD on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Arresto Menor
ang court ang mag calculate nun, i think hihingin sayo ang proof of income ask din ang mother sa expenses ng bata...

View user profile

5 Re: FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR CHILD on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:32 pm

the australians have a precise formula, but not here.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR CHILD on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:48 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
attyLLL wrote:the australians have a precise formula, but not here.

QuestionWhat a Face††QuestionWhat a FaceQuestion

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum