Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Acknowledging the baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Acknowledging the baby on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:54 pm

sad girl10

Arresto Menor
good day!!

need ur advice.. ang boyfriend ko po ay nasa abroad na but hindi pa po kami kasal and im 3 months pregnant now. my problem is that pano po nya iaacknowledge ung baby namin? is there any documents na kelangan nyang i sign because my another problem is pano ung hospital baka po may SOP po sila regarding sa pag aacknowledge ng baby. Thank you very much..

View user profile

2 Re: Acknowledging the baby on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:08 pm

attyLLL

have him execute an affidavit acknowledging the child and notarize it before the philippine embassy or consulate. retain an original copy

when the child arrives, if he is not here to sign the birth certificate, you can use the affidavit to prove filiaton.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Acknowledging the baby on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:47 pm

sad girl10

Arresto Menor
what kind of affidavit form? where i get this? thank you very much

View user profile

4 Re: Acknowledging the baby on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:00 am

attyLLL

all it needs to say is that he admits to having a relationship with you and he acknowledges that he is the father of the child. the back of the birth certificates now have the proper text, just copy it.

i think our embassies also have samples. good luck.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Acknowledging the baby on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:16 am

cezm

Arresto Menor
I would would like to ask what if the guy refuses to acknowledge the baby..can I file a case against him? how can can have a free DNA testing? i don't have the money to do it eh..who can help me?

View user profile

6 Re: Acknowledging the baby on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:12 pm

attyLLL

you can file a petition for filiation, the court will order the dna test for a minimal fee.

View user profile

7 Re: Acknowledging the baby on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:37 pm

cezm

Arresto Menor
what will be the liabilities of my former partner if it was proven that he is the father of my baby?

View user profile

8 Re: Acknowledging the baby on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:02 pm

attyLLL

he will be liable for support. other damages depends on what the proven circumstances.

View user profile

9 Re: Acknowledging the baby Today at 1:22 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum