Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Notice of Cancellation of Contract to Sell

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Notice of Cancellation of Contract to Sell on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:49 pm

shyre_23@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor
Good morning po!

Naka receive po kami ng notice from the law office that we need to settle the amount of more than 700k arrears. Kasi po ndi kami nakakabayad consistently for 3years.

We are asking for favors na habaan ung terms pero ndi cla pumapayag, they just gave us 1 month to settle it or an option of paying the whole amount of 948k in 2 years (45000 per month of postdated checks).

Masyado pong mabigat yun for us. Otherwise daw, i refund namin ang kaso po andami nilang i-dededuct na charges baka wala daw matira. I need your expertise on this matter before I talk to the developer again. I'm afraid na mamanipulate nila ung computations kawawa naman po kami, more than 1 Million napo ang nabibigay namin, napupunta lang sa interest.

Thank you po...

View user profile

2 Re: Notice of Cancellation of Contract to Sell on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:53 am

Makabayan

Arresto Menor
wag kang pumunta sa developer gumawa ka ng complaint letter sa HLURB salaysay mo lahat ng ginawa
nila at duon nyo pag usapan lahat .ayon sa Buyer protection law.if your excess in 2 years payment of your amortization you have right in some prevelage in maceda law.and no need to pay anything for fileling of complaint.
THIS THE BEST THINGS YOU CAN DO............

View user profile http://esg@hlurb.gov.ph. / ang@hlurb.gov.ph. /isg@hlurb.gov.ph.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum