Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

I AM NOT THE FATHER

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I AM NOT THE FATHER on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:10 pm

graphic artist


Arresto Menor
My wife and i had been living separately for more than a year now with no sexual activity or anything. Just recently i found out that she was 6 months pregnant to another man. My question is, can this be a legitimate ground for legal separation or better yet, annulment. Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: I AM NOT THE FATHER on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:11 pm

AWV


Reclusion Perpetua
Sorry to say but infidelity is not ground for an annulment!

View user profile

3 Re: I AM NOT THE FATHER on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:50 pm

carl434


Arresto Mayor
graphic artist wrote:My wife and i had been living separately for more than a year now with no sexual activity or anything. Just recently i found out that she was 6 months pregnant to another man. My question is, can this be a legitimate ground for legal separation or better yet, annulment. Thank you.


but adultery is! wait to see who signs the bc, that way you don't have to do a dna. if she puts you as the father then fork up the cash and get the dna done then  get it annulled. slam dunk ez case.


mind you tho she can be put in jail so if thats not your point than think about what you really want.

View user profile

4 Re: I AM NOT THE FATHER on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Attentionseeker


Prision Correccional
carl434 do you want to edit your signature?


_________________
Just because you can, doesn't always mean you should! Idea



Last edited by Attentionseeker on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

5 Re: I AM NOT THE FATHER on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:18 pm

carl434


Arresto Mayor
Attentionseeker wrote:carl434 do you want to edit your signature?


_________________
Just because you can, doesn't always mean you should Idea


why thank you i didnt see that:shock: 

View user profile

6 what ground on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:19 pm

joan of arc


Arresto Menor
AWV wrote:Sorry to say but infidelity is not ground for an annulment!

AWV,

in such case as "graphic artist" posted. can he used this as a ground for annulment? (5) That either party was physically incapable of consummating the marriage with the other, and such incapacity continues and appears to be incurable; or

View user profile

7 Re: I AM NOT THE FATHER on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Attentionseeker


Prision Correccional
In order to show the emoticon correctly, make a space so it doesn't show the words, if you want to show the emoticon.

View user profile

8 Re: I AM NOT THE FATHER on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:33 pm

AWV


Reclusion Perpetua
But the length they've been apart is not long †enough! he has been separated to her less than a year and infidelity is not ground for an annulment. He can sue her for adultery but it will end her up in jail and after she serves her time, he is still married to her. Wait at least more than 7 years to file for an annulment or if he is lucky, divorce bill will be out by then and its quicker than waiting for 7 years separation.

Another thing, why put her life in missery? She has a child to take care of and if she is married to him, he is responsible to take care of her child to another man and the child will automatically use his surname as she is married to him at the time the child was conceived.

AWV wrote:
AWV,

in such case as "graphic artist" posted. can he used this as a ground for annulment? (5) That either party was physically incapable of consummating the marriage with the other, and such incapacity continues and appears to be incurable; or

View user profile

9 Re: I AM NOT THE FATHER Today at 10:22 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum