Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LABOR CASE/ ILEGAL TERMINATION, on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:13 pm


Arresto Menor
I have concern regarding to the labor case we filed on NLRC, my dad was illegally terminated from its employer, and we filed a legal action, for illegal termination, it was November 2011, and still our case is pending, I wanna know what can we do, so our case will be hear to the judge/arbiter, it been gonna 2 years, but still no feedback,

can you give me legal advice,
thank you..

View user profile

2 Re: LABOR CASE/ ILEGAL TERMINATION, on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:31 pm


Arresto Menor
another thing, our lawyer told me already that his expertise is more civil case, and not yet expert in handling labor case, but still we believe to him,and can we transfer or handle the case to other lawyer, otherwise can handle the case with two lawyers?,

View user profile

3 Re: LABOR CASE/ ILEGAL TERMINATION, on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:14 pm


ask your lawyer about filing motions to resolve.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: LABOR CASE/ ILEGAL TERMINATION, on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:28 am


Arresto Menor
is that good to file motion for resolve regard to the case, is there any negative effect to the decision of arbiter if we file that motion, also may i verify, usually for how many years to take to resolve the case, our case is hard and we have enough evidences,my Father renders for a five years in that company, and in just a invalid reason (no helmet)they terminated him,

please give me advice, so can act, my lawyer always telling me everytime i visit him, all we need is just follow to the arbiter/but the arbiter is always out of office everytime we follow up

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum