Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can you get tax return if you haven't finished the 1 year contract?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi atty,

I believe, remittance of the witholding tax to BIR is annually. Can i get my tax return i cannot finished my one-year contract? I didn't get my TIN and am working for 7 mos.


View user profile

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
yes you can. and since you dont have a TIN, you can claim that in full provided that you had your clearance and you don't have any accountabilities

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum