Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fathers acknowledgement

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fathers acknowledgement on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:47 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi atty,

I have a question about my husbands son in the other girl before when we got married. At first he didnt want recognize his son as his because of doubt that its his.(it was one night stand with this girl). So after this girl gave birth sha gabe her surname to their child. As time goes by my husband starting to accept the child since he really looked a like a lot. Now I petitionmy husband to follow me here in the states and it was already approved. We want to bring his son in the future so we need to put his sons name on his visa application for future purposes. Now the problem is, my husbands name wasnt in his sons birth certificate as his father. Question: Can my husband just give an acknowledgement just to put his name on his sons
birth cert but not to change his sons surname since we originally put his name in the birth certificate in the application visa?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum