Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Good afternoon. Iv been divorced against my will and my husband is now married in Canada. It is stipulated in the final divorce judgment that my husband is going to send a child support for our son here in the Phils. He has been sending money since but for the past 3 mos he stopped, Do I have the right to file a complaint in Canadian child support services for that matter? Does the law of Canada about child support applicable even if my son is here in the Phils? Hoping you can enlighten me on this issues, thank you..

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum