Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment question pls help

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 annulment question pls help on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:25 am

Arresto Menor
is there a way lawyers can take another's lawyer's work? we had a number of problems with our lawyer on the case of annulment even before we received court decision and its already getting late. we are thinking of getting someone else to take care of other process like submitting the court decision/certificate of finality to the local civil registrar in order to get the registration of decree. we have received already the court decision aug 2012 and had no further idea kung ano na nangyari sa case.

please help.

View user profile

2 Re: annulment question pls help on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Arresto Menor
ask q lng po if ilang buwAn o taon ang aabutun pagka nagfile aq ng annulment.!?

View user profile

3 Re: annulment question pls help on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Arresto Menor

View user profile

4 Re: annulment question pls help on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:34 pm

Arresto Menor
bump. pls help

View user profile

5 Re: annulment question pls help on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:51 pm

abigail, yes, you can transfer the case to another lawyer, but if the only issue left is just distributing copies, you can do that yourself

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum