Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RA9262 and CONCUBINAGE on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:40 pm


Arresto Menor
I am separated from my husband since 2004 due to physical abuse and womanizing he's been doing since 2002. I have medico legal as evidence for his abusive manner. We have 2 children living with me and there was no support from my husband since then. I and my children, am living with my parents since the separation. From 2004 to 2006, we do not have any communication as he lived in with another girl and that they have a child. I do not know their whereabouts even if I wanted to sue them. In 2007, he once visited our children and then again in 2008 and in 2009. Technically, a once a year visit. In those visitation, I tried to talk to him on financial support and he will just agree and tell me that he will come back. But there is no support given at all. As I do not know his whereabouts, I oftentimes approach his sister to tell my husband that I need support for our children’s education but it fell on his deaf ears. In 2010, I was able to get a copy of their love child’s birth certificate with my husband acknowledging the child. Sometime in 2011, he called me up and told me their ancestral property will soon be sold and that he will shoulder our eldest son college education. I considered his offer and opted not to file a legal case yet. But he did not show up. I kept on sending text messages and tried calling him but he is not responding to any of my messages nor calls. In 2012, he again showed up and informed me about their family’s difficulty in selling the property. By then, he again assured me that he will take care of our children’s college education. The property was not sold until 2013 but since then, he did not show up again. If I am filing for RA9262 for economic and physical abuse and concubinage, will it prosper? Is their child’s birth certificate enough proof that they are living together? What if after filing the case, they separated to counter my complain that they are not living together? Are their pictures together in a party or out-of-town places could be proof as well? Please enlighten me. Thanks.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum