Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

query regarding estafa or bp 22

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 query regarding estafa or bp 22 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:07 pm


Arresto Menor
seeking advice regarding above topic.
last june 2012 i was approved for a loan from a lending company payable through pdcs after completing all their numerous requirement. after 2 months maybe, they offered me to renew since accdg to them i am qualified of. since i need a money, i grabbed the offer. the initial loan was 20k and the second was i think its around 13k. from the release of loan i was able to pay the amortization of the 2 loans i have. come sometime in november, i called them up to request if they can hold my checks because i cant fund it. they declined my request and i had nothing to do, though i tried, i was not really able to fund it. it was a double worry in my part because i am a banker, and my checking acct is the same as with the bank i am working for and we are not allowed to have a bouncing check. we will be served a memo for that. after a week if im not mistaken i was able to pay the lending company via over the counter paymt. but the succeeding months was really tough and i couldnt pay my amortization, also because i needed to settle the fees i incurred due to bounced checks that this lending company ignored my request to hold. until i decided to resigned from my company before i get terminated because of my bouncing check. effective half of january is my resignation, and i didnt get a job right away up to this date. the lending company was trying to reach me, admittedly i was not answering their calls and msgs but i do reply sometimes and asking for their consideration since i am jobless. but they really cant give me consideration even i express my intention to settle it once i have my income. theyve been threatening me to file a case against me for estafa and bp 22 and will publish it in newspaper which i am afraid of.. sir, mam, what can you advise me..though so far, i dont have formal letter yet or subpoena but in case its true how will i deal about it..need your advice please..thank you so much

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum