Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ground/proof for concubinage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ground/proof for concubinage on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:41 am

Arresto Mayor
based sa mga nababasa ko ito ung mga grounds:
1. Shall keep a mistress in the conjugal dwelling
a). the concubine must live in the conjugal dwelling even for brief periods of time, and not where she occasionally comes for a tryst or to spend the night therein
-nkapag-overnight po ako before dun sa inuupahan nila before tpos ung second time nmn na abutan kami nung wife na nanood lng ng tv tpos pina-barangay kami..may pinapirma po sila sakin na conditions daw nung asawa..napilitan na lng ako pumirma dun kasi para daw di ako makasuhan (student pa kasi ako noon kaya sumunod na lng ako)..magagamit ba to ng wife if kasuhan nya ako? gaano katagal legal ung sulat na un?

2. Shall have sexual intercourse with her under scandalous circumstances
-mgkakababy na kami nung bf ko..pwede ba gamitin as evidence/ground un para sa concubinage?

3. Cohabit with her in any other place
-now po kasi ngrerent ako ng room, ngstastay po sya dito minsan..pero ako po ngbabayad ng lhat sa inuupahan ko. considered as cohabit pa rin ba to? may mga gamit po sya dito sakin kasi minsan dito sya ngstastay tpos diretso na sya sa work...

kpag nahatulan na guilty? disterio lng b pwede ihatol sa babae? tska pwede ba ako matangal sa work kpg nahatulan ako ng disterio?

View user profile

2 Re: Ground/proof for concubinage on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:14 pm

if it can be proven that you had sex inside on the marital bed, that can be already concubinage

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Ground/proof for concubinage on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:30 am

Arresto Mayor
there are no proof we had sex that day..she never caught us...she just saw us watching tv

View user profile

4 Re: Ground/proof for concubinage on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
BCL13 wrote:there are no proof we had sex that day..she never caught us...she just saw us watching tv

The fact that you are pregnant and the father is her husband, that is her best evidence. But, she need to prove it. you don’t have any legal obligation to admit who’s the father of the child.

View user profile

5 Re: Ground/proof for concubinage on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Arresto Mayor
I have read somewhere that she cannot use the child as proof of concubinage..that concubinage should be committed in the three situations above.also i read somewhere that proof of extra marital affair is different

View user profile

6 Re: Ground/proof for concubinage on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Arresto Menor
sa isang thread po na ngtanong aq, nasagot po un about sa baby:

"the child is evidence, but not conclusive. if that is all they have, charge of concubinage won't prosper"

it would not suffice as evidence against you both.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum