Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demand for Alimony,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Demand for Alimony,,,, on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:45 am

Arresto Menor
Good morning Sir/madam,

First i would like to say that I am so fortunate to have bumped into this website the time that i am really needing some concrete clarifications and advices as well, I am a mother of two kids aged 14 and 5 ,boy and girl respectively. I am supposedl an OFW wife until my husband decided to really walk away from us to the extent of abandoning most esp his children...
He is currently on his fifth year in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and he actually jst spent his almost a month of vacation with last January of this year,,,so that it was total blow for me that as soon as he came back to Saudi Arabia , he definitely changed attitude towards us and finally jst before the opening of the school year he was unreachable,,,totally neglecting his obligations to bring the kids to school,,,,He left me being the housewife that he wanted me to be in order to fully take care of our children while he works overseas as we never really had a nanny or househelp.,,,My eldest son tried to contact him to no avail,,,,what would be the best thing that i should for the welfare of my children and of course the situation that he put me through totally affected my health.pls advise me on what i must do asap...thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: Demand for Alimony,,,, on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:07 pm

the good first step is to contact owwa for help. they might contact him for you. you can elevate by filing a complaint for economic abuse.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum