Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not providing financial suppor

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Not providing financial suppor on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:39 pm


Arresto Menor
Nadiskubre ko ang asawa ko na nagpakasal sa iba 2 years after we got married and now more than 10 years na kaming hiwalay. Hndi din sya nagbibigay ng kahit katiting na financial support sa anak namin. My daughter is now asking if possible to change her last name, ayaw nya ng gamitin apelyido ng ama nya at ano po b pwede gawin sa asawa ko??

View user profile

2 Re: Not providing financial suppor on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:00 pm


you can charge him with bigamy and ra 9262, but your child cannot change her name.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum