Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice..plz help po:)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need advice..plz help po:) on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm


Arresto Menor
paano po ang gagawin ko kc po nagka anak po muna kmi ng asawa ko bago po kmi ang surname po ng anak ko ay ang apelyido ko nung pagkadalaga ko pa.after 1 yr pagka panganak ko po ay nagpakasal kami,,paano po ang gagawin ko para mailipat sa apelyido ng asawa ko ang anak ko.salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: need advice..plz help po:) on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:24 pm


inquire at the civil registrar about legitimation. normally you will be required to submit an affidavit and a copy of your marriage contract

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: need advice..plz help po:) on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:48 pm


Arresto Menor
tnx a lot atty....godbless:)

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum