Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Imiigration to US with my kids

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Imiigration to US with my kids on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:03 pm

p.belle0209

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty. My Annulment is final now in July, I have Twin boys, they will be 5 yrs. in Dec. My ex. is in Saudi Arabia, he has abandoned the Twins, They were born before we were married, Do I have full Custody of the Twins ? and what do I need to get past the Airport Immigration people to fly to US ? Will I need a parental consent from my ex? Hope to hear from you soon. Will the illegetimate kids be legitimate when parents get married? Thank you very much in advance... Belle

View user profile

2 Re: Imiigration to US with my kids on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:25 pm

attyLLL

those issues should have been resolved with the court which issued the annulment decree.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum