Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 financial support on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:07 am

ai-ai

Arresto Menor
good day!

my ex and i had an agreement that he will give financial support to our child but as of now his not giving me any money for our child? just want to ask when can i file a case how long does it take?months? year for me to sue him? but im not going file a case against him i just want to threaten him so he will be forced to give the said amount to our child. just wan to have an idea.thank you

View user profile

2 Re: financial support on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:22 pm

attyLLL

if he signed the birth certificate, send a demand letter

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 @ attylll on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:03 pm

ai-ai

Arresto Menor
he doesnt sign the birth certificate of our child but what if we had a written agreement signed by me and my ex before the baby was born that he is going to support the baby and stated in that agreement that we aknowledges authorship as parents of an still unborn child but in the birth certificate the baby is using my surname..

-does the agreement we had before is valid or legal? and on that agreement he's using only mark because he had two names for example mark joseph is't valid?

-can i still demand for support even my baby's not using he's surname?

thaks for answeringmy questions

View user profile

4 Re: financial support on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:34 pm

attyLLL

it will be very good if it were notarized. send a demand letter. but if he refuses, you'll have to go to court to enforce support

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 @ attylll on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:06 pm

ai-ai

Arresto Menor
yes, the said agreement is notarized. so atty. if its notarized does it mean i still have the right to demand for my daughters support

- and do i still need to remind him about his obligation?

- what if in our agreement he's going to give every month but he's only giving the said support whenever he wants to...?

View user profile

6 Re: financial support on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:22 pm

attyLLL

then you'll have to got to gourt to force him to pay a proper amount.

View user profile

7 Re: financial support Today at 2:09 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum