Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pag ibig Housing Loan Need Signature of Spouse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I am currently filing a housing loan thru pag ibig in one of the company housing project. Me and my husband (legally married) are not living together. With this, I need to submit Special Power of Attorney however, he doesn't want to sign any documents for personal reason.

Please help

View user profile


Prision Correccional
Its for your own good. since you are not yet legally separated, the property will be considered as conjugal property and possibly be your problem in the future. (kasi bka maghabol sya at humingi ng share). My suggestion is go to the HDMF(Pag-Ibig) Office and ask them if what is the right thing to do. Baka kasi may docs silang pwdeng ibigay sayo na nagsasabing walang habol ang asawa mo in the future. In other developer, they allowed and process the housing loans even without the sign of the spouse.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum