Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AGREEMENT BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 AGREEMENT BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:59 am

graphic artist

Arresto Menor
In lieu of my wife committing acts of adultery, i have decided not to purse an adultery case against her in consideration of the welfare of our children and the baby she is currently having out of the adulterous affair. Is it okay for us to enter into a written agreement under the following conditions;

1. she will leave leave the house we are currently living in
2. i as the father will have custody of the children giving her enough visitation rights
3. she will not use my family surname for her baby out of her adulterous affair.
4. that she we are giving both of us the freedom to enter into relationship without the fear of prosecution and harassment.

All these for me reconsidering my intention to file adultery charges against her.

Thank you

View user profile

2 Re: AGREEMENT BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:30 pm

attyLLL

while you can abide by the terms of the agreement, it will never be considered valid.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: AGREEMENT BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:48 pm

graphic artist

Arresto Menor
so do you mean that it would be a non-sense effort?

View user profile

4 Re: AGREEMENT BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:26 pm

attyLLL

legally, yes, it has no real effect. any lawyer who notarizes it can be brought up on disciplinary actions.

but such agreements have been used as shields when prosecuted for adultery or concubinage

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: AGREEMENT BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:40 pm

graphic artist

Arresto Menor
so at least, at the very least, i can still consider it as token protection for me if and when i decide to enter into another relationship, minimizing the fear that sooner or later my wife could go berserk and file charges against me. Would such agreement constitute a written forgiveness for the offense she has committed against me and our marriage?

View user profile

6 Re: AGREEMENT BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:21 pm

attyLLL

it can be argued that way.

View user profile

7 Re: AGREEMENT BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:31 pm

zhangliwei

Arresto Menor
pano na pla iyong katulad namin n talagng iyong misis ang my problema at naging dahilan ng paghihiwalay. kahit makipaghiwalay kami at dumating ang panahon n gusto ng muling bumuo ng pamilya ay hindi p rin maaari...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum