Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change of my surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change of my surname on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:14 am

vhon angel

Arresto Menor
hi po good morning i would like to ask po if possible po ba na i can change my surname from married to single coz right now i have a passport and i'm using my married status i am already separated not legally for 16 yrs pwede po kya yun kc all of my documents are single and i want it to be as is please let me know kc i'm with someone now  for 10 yrs ...pls help me po kung ano pwede ko magawa regarding this matter thank you po

View user profile

2 Re: change of my surname on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:30 pm


no, you cannot change your passport back to single.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum