Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegal termination of probationary employee

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 illegal termination of probationary employee on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:40 pm

badlytreatedbyboss

Arresto Menor
got terminated by asking the bosses if ot rendered be paid even though ot is not allowed in company handbook but can be applied as offset but if its approved then received a call from boss to report next day then admin gave me letter upon verbal orders from boss so isigned it kaso nagkamali spelling ko ng under duress instead i wrote under due res!! anyway bottom line gave me emailed company signed letter from boss na cannot go to work immediately na d man lng cnabi dahilan though before ibgay kausap ko naman na sa telepono at pinagrereport nga ako sa office nila alam ko na dahil sa inquiry ko regarding ot the next day boss telling me kesyo im not following policy of company re ot na d fit yung skills ko so they even asking me to file a resignation or wait to give again of an original letter of termination eh i told them that they terminated me already so why would i do such so i filed a complaint sa nlrc then i heard my boss terminated my coworker who she instructed verbally to print the letter 2 copies and have me signed it nga so sinisi nya yung kaofficemate ko sa kapalpakan nya kaya tinerminate nya din so do i have laban ? though im under probationary for only few weeks ?do i need to have an attorney upon going to meeting with the arbiter?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum