1. Partner and I met abroad and is now living together since Feb 2011.
2. Partner has former wife of 10 years who now resides in canada but not legally separated (has 3 kids with her).
3. We have a son - 2.5 years old.
4. Problems with Partner:
a. Womanizer - as discovered multiple times on texts messages and calls.
b. Always out of the house -his reason: "para kumita ng pera" but does not remit money and always has reason where the money went.
c. Drug user - as discovered since the time we started living together and discovered by relatives.
d. Possesses firearm and sometimes shows it off when pissed off or when we argue, even shooting outside house's window.
e. He had broken many things (appliances/ doors) inside the house due to his violent temper. even pinning me by the neck against the wall 3 times.
5. Partner threats to take our son with him if he leaves the house.
1. Can these be grounds under RA 9262 Violence against women?
2. If i go to the local RTC what questions would i be expecting and how fast can i get the TRO or PPO?
3. Who will help me if i cannot afford a lawyer.
This has been happening for too long now and i want my son to live in family where love and peace rules not anger and violence.