Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filing against husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 filing against husband on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:30 pm


Arresto Menor
pwede po ba i akyat ko sa lupon ang demanda ko sa asawa ko?..kasi po may kinakasama na syang iba, umuuwi lang po xa sa bahay pra awayin ako. pwede ko na po ba syang ipadampot kasi may kinakasama na syang iba at di na kmi binibigyan ng sustento ng anak ko.


View user profile

2 Re: filing against husband on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:50 pm


yes you can file case in lupon. you should file a formal complaint at prosecutor's office and wait until a warrant is issued.

you can file a case of economic violence for non-support and concubinage. good luck

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum